New Product Suggestions

• Here you can suggest new goods to expand the productlist.

There is allready a thread like this in the german forum, but that mean that they have thought about everything that could be in the game.

Following is a (not so good) translation of the Rules regarding posting, from the german thread

1. Post every idea
    2. Post maximum 3 raw materials, that is needed to make 1 end product. If you are not sure what raw materials should be used, just post the name of the end product. Then later we can allways figure out what to use as raw materials.
    3. Only if everyone is really active, and makes a big list, the suggestions can be brought in to a complete new productlist.
    4. Products that has a purpose can ofcourse be implementet in the game over time. But there are products that IT cannot(will not) take in. For example "Black/White TV".

• There is a big thread about new product suggestions and yes its a german one ;)
    Eigene Produkte

All ideas about new products are welcome, but have in mind that very much products are already submited.

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• Are tin openers already thought of?
    Because they could be made of plastic and high grade steel.

X( WHY ARE COMPUTER GAMES SO DAMN XPENSIVE? X(

Zitat

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jonski ()

• Lets just do new industrial branches
    some sell for e.g factories and others sell machines to ppl who want to produce consumer goods :)

new product
    factory level 1 (needed goods: wood and clay :) )
    factory level 2 (wood and bricks)
    factory level 3 (wood, bricks and solar panels :) )

Craser GmbH

last round: 3. Alltime Highsore

:] *Signatur* :]

• how about adding weights set? it could be made of 2 steels and 1 plastic! and be in the sports and li~~(forgot word) industry.

I run SK Inc. pretty good for a 14 year old.

"Things I say are not complaints, but suggestions or ideas." - Peter Bae (me!)

"Don't smoke!" - some1
    "Don't smoke, please." - Peter Bae, BE NICER

• can space shuttle accepted? or planes? id say space shuttle is 10 steel, 5 plastic and 5 rubber. a plane is 5 steel, 2 rubber, and 1 plastic.

"Don't smoke!" - some1

• i thought of leeks(green onions) for the agriculture section. you guys can make a whole new factory: vegitable farm. and some carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.! i await your judgin.

do you guys have diamonds? rubys? emaralds? you can make a whole new kind of industry with that: precious stones. or you can keep them in the precious metal. there would be a new factory: jewelary factory, and a new store: jewelary store. the factory can consume 2 precious metal to make sapphires, 3 to make emarald, 4 to make ruby, 5 to make silver, 6 to make gold, 7 to make diamond, and 8 to make platnium.(you can change around the sequence or just use the product names that i presented.) my mind keeps thinking of new things! posting as soon as i get the next idea.

"Don't smoke!" - some1

• scheldule book: one paper, one cardboard.
    key chains: one steel
    model ship: 2 wooden boards, one plastic
    wooden hair brush: 1 grain wood
    plastic hair brush: 1 plastic
    holloween mask: 1 plastic
    (and other stuff u guys might like to add)

"Don't smoke!" - some1

• the thing of the future... computers. 1 electronic components, and 1 plastic, and 1 steel. viola!

laptops cant be left out. 1 electronic components, and 1 plastic.

more soon!!

"Don't smoke!" - some1

• What about err.... stationery such as pencils, pens, rulers, erasers blah blah and stationery shop or can just be sold in the bookstore :P

X( WHY ARE COMPUTER GAMES SO DAMN XPENSIVE? X(

Zitat

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?