Production costs

• I would like to know production costs for all buildings at level 10 upgrade.
    At the wikia, there is only level 0 upgrade building costs.
    Is there a way I could calculate it myself or will it be available for us?

• For my experience, operating costs increase and salaries stays the same, when we upgrade.
    Therefore, total costs/units decrease when we upgrade.
    How do I know how much operating costs increase? Is it proportional to the level?

• After building upgrade, the operation costs are the same.

Sawmill - level 5

Operating cost per month: 1,250
    Salaries per month: 930
    Production cost per unit: 720
    Total cost per month: 12,980
    Next production: 15 Units (9/119)
    Consumption: 15 Logs
    Production bonus: 50% (Level 5)

Sawmill - level 4

Operating cost per month: 1,250
    Salaries per month: 930
    Production cost per unit: 720
    Total cost per month: 12,260
    Next production: 14 Units (9/119)
    Consumption: 14 Logs
    Production bonus: 40% (Level 4)

• Your fixed costs and variable costs (of course per unit) do not increase by upgrading as you can see by stdok's post

If you upgrade your buildings and produce more units with constant fixed costs, the fixed costs are divided by 15 units instead of 14 for example and the overall costs per unit decrease, because variable costs do not change.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Berkei ()

• Well, I am trying to figure out what is the total cost of a building for all buildings at level 10 productivity.

The wiki product overview has a colum that shows production costs.

Clicking it shows:

"The production costs are made up of the building costs (monthly operating costs and monthly salaries), the production cost per unit and - where needed - the raw material costs:

Production costs = (monthly utilities + monthly salaries + units produced * production cost per unit) / units produced + raw material costs

The calculation of the cost in the IT wiki based on the following basic assumptions:

* Building Level 0
    * 100% utilization (at farms throughout the year 100%)
    * All required raw materials are naturally produced "

It does not help much at what I want. Is there a formula I can work it out to show total cost of a building for all buildings at level 10 productivity?

• Production costs = (monthly utilities + monthly salaries + units produced * production cost per unit) / units produced + raw material costs

this is correctly from building level 0 to level 10
    you must only change "units produced"

• If only I had information about production cost per unit (of all units), I could work this equation out.

And, as far as I know, I only know this when I have a building that produces such unit.

• And, as far as I know, I only know this when I have a building that produces such unit.

Yes, this is correct. So you just need to reach RL50 so all products are available to you and then build each raw/semi-/and finished products factory and copy the different expenses :thumbup:. Shouldn't take more than an hour.

• I got to level 50 and built all buildings.
    I know now all montly expenses such as operational costs, salary and production cost per unit from all buildings. Well, at least, the most important ones.