Beiträge von ikea7788

If a type of product (raw/semi/finished) or a shop is selected from the drop-down menus in the warehouse and goods are moved FROM the platform to the warehouse the product (or shop) selection is removed.

The things with the vendor and manufacturing high scores are a bit clearer (even though we still have no idea how are they calculated) since we got the score changes. But this still doesn't help with the overall high score.

Before the last overall high score update the difference between me and the player before me was 4083 point. I got A LOT (and I mean A LOT) more points in the vendor and the manufacturing high score but the difference in the overall high score increased to 4139 points. Now .. how did this happen?

At the moment the warehouse is a little bit unrealistic (and unfair). The warehouse should have a maximum volume for all stored goods (not maximum for every type of goods).

For example:
    Two players have the same warehouse (max.500).
    One of them wants to store 1000 pieces of 1 type of product = 1000 pieces.
    The other one wants to store 500 pieces of 3 types of products = 1500 pieces.
    The first player will have to pay more which is not fair.

There were many questions about that. No one answered them until now.

Here is an example I gave a while ago:

Zitat

Why does selling 97 Tricycles results in Manufacturing score "-15" and Vendor score "+39".
    The tricycles are bought from the market (NOT manufactured).

According to the formula in the manual the result should be totaly different.

Am I missing something again or just the server likes Jikco better than LostCity :) ?

Zitat

At the big business concerns the company [Blockierte Grafik: http://en.game.industrie-tycoon.de/gfx/flags/flag_us.gifJikco SP has reached a gross turnover of 7,399,498 this month. Followed by [Blockierte Grafik: http://en.game.industrie-tycoon.de/gfx/flags/flag_de.gifLostCity Ltd. with 7,418,200 and [Blockierte Grafik: http://en.game.industrie-tycoon.de/gfx/flags/flag_de.gifStora Enso Ltd. with 6,422,660.

In many games the players are given a certain amount of points to distribute among several characteristics (stamina, hit point, etc.) of their "hero".
    So I suggest we do the same with our map. In stead of some server randomly generating our maps I think it would be better if we specify the amount of resources that will be present on our map. The amount of points to be distributed can be fixed for all players. A suitable number would be anything from 40 to 45 points.
    The price for each resource could be the following:
    - 1 point for 1 raw material field if the number of the fields is <= 10
    - 2 points for 1 raw material field if between 11 and 15
    - 3 points for 1 field if >= 16.
    For example that 10 ore mines will cost 10 points, 12 ore mines will cost 14 points and 16 iron ore fields will cost 23 points.

Of course the amount of points and the levels (below 10/11 - 15/above 15) can be different. This is just as an example.

ps. This will save a huge amount of clicks, server load and traffic for map generation.

When setting the QL research after clickin on "accept settings" button the following comes up:
    "Slot 0 :0Slot 1 :115Slot 2 :154"

together with the "Research options successfully changed."

Not really a bug but it's not a feature :)

And, as far as I know, I only know this when I have a building that produces such unit.

Yes, this is correct. So you just need to reach RL50 so all products are available to you and then build each raw/semi-/and finished products factory and copy the different expenses :thumbup:. Shouldn't take more than an hour.