Language Issues

• In the manual there are quite alot of mistakes, and the grammer is not totally correct. I feel this could be fixed by just getting an English member of staff to read through it. It probaly sound like im nit picking but I found this game hard enough as it is. ( Not complaining about difficulty)

• We've searched for english players wanting us to help translating the game, portal and manuals, but there was no response.

We've got an english mod for this forum, but with lack of time.

Because of V1.35b there will be a newer manual in short.

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• Then no reward shall be needed, i support this game and will spend time for it to exist.

On HELP there is this list of targets:

» I have register me, what i do now?
    » I have build a factory/farm/etc., but my stores dont sell anything!
    » When sell my stores?
    » What's the use of upgrades?
    » How i can offer my goods to other players or send these to the market place?
    » What signified "S S A W" in my stores?
    » What is the sales market (Sude)?
    » What mattered the date?
    » How long goes a round (tick/worldupdate)?

This should be:

» I have registered, what should I do now?
    » I have built a factory/farm/etc.., but my stores dont sell anything!
    » When do my stores sell my products?
    » What do upgrades do?
    » How can I offer my goods to other players, or send them to the market place?
    » What does "S S A W" mean in my stores?
    » What is the sales market (Sude)?
    » How do I understand the date?
    » How long is a month (tick/worldupdate)?

For now this is all I can provide will do the manual later

• I have register me, what i do now?
    Because at the beginning you are short of money, put it in simple production. For example farming: You only need a chicken farm and a grocery to make your first turnover. The same true for the meat- and milkproduction.

Important: Have a look at the "Sude" before you start your production. There you figure out if the production is worth. If one price ist red, then we advise against the production of the affected product.

Up

This should be:

I have registered, what should i do
    Because at the begging you dont have much money, use it for a simple production. For example farming, you only need a chicken farm and a grocery to make your first turnover. the same is true for meat and milk production

Important: have a look at "Sude" before you begin your production. There you can figure out if the production will generate a profit. If it is listed red, then we advise agaisnt the production of that paticular product.

Up

• i downloaded the recent english version....i will help also....

it's taken me a bit to understand the game, but i think i know a few things that will help...so i will re-read the manual....the one thing missing is the conversations between the germans and the english...i wish we cud really chat w/each other so we can help each other with trades/moving goods...

8)

• Zitat

Originally posted by Cai Wengi
    This should be:

I have registered, what should i do
    Because at the begging you dont have much money, use it for a simple production. For
    Up

In your correction, you should say:

Because at the beginning you don't have much money, . . .

It looks like a simple typo, but why not get it exactly right?

• I'm willing to translate the manual. My English is not perfect and my German is not good (I can read it a bit), but I think I can improve it. Mail me if you're interested in my offer.