Beiträge von wudchuck

Es ist ein Fehler mit der Datenbank aufgetreten:

Fehlermeldung:
    1045: Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Es wurde automatisch eine E-Mail an support (at) industrie-tycoon (dot) de gesendet

An error with the database occured.

Errormessage:
    1045: Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

An automated mail was sent to support (at) industrie-tycoon (dot) de

i was online and active for the past 5 minutes, move to another game for 5 minutes and then came back to this and this is the error i got....

patents, when you look at this game it is more like it shud be chngd to research and development....patent, wud be that one company made the orig product and other companies have to pay the creator a fee for using the item...so just say r&d...

shop worth, that can be considered in two ways....value of the store based on product in the store and satisfaction of the customer whom purch goods...since the customer satisfaction in this game is based on a good pricing system for the goods sold...so i would just say shop value....

having been a truck driver and been to many a plant -- seen things made and moved raw goods and finished goods...some terms need to be changed...

deep frezzer, well, close but spelling error....when you first develop this item, back in the old days it was called an icebox...purely because it was a block of ice in a ceramic pantry that kept items cold...from what i have heard from others, that have translated the german wording - it basically means ice box...

sun protection, basically sunscreen....

cut wood = logs
    wooden boards = lumber...basically at the yard, they cut the logs into various sizes of boards...and those are stacked and and shipped to make houses or other goods/finished products....
    grainwood = pulp, this basically used to make paper/paper products...
    firm everyone knows that same as saying company, but for young ones, it might make sense to chng it to company...
    knockdown = demolish
    wooden loco = wooden train

i was born in germany and my mother is german...i wud be happy to go through the manual...i have found things in the manual that make it hard to understand and have learned basically from playing and making mistakes... (even bankruptcy last round 3 times and once this time as well)....

happy to volunteer...

in real life, quality of the raw material, can affect the quality of the product...

wood products are a prime example....

steel another since there cud be so many impurities...(or for any other metal raw material)....

cool, but how long do i need to wait til i can re-register?...i am unfortunately one of this that mis-read/understood one of the rules...sorry, don't mean to cheat....

but in real live does that not happen? where goods are traded that way or are they watched over like the stock market?

hi...i am wudchuck fm wudchuckers, of course....if i have a computer at home and then need to get online fm work with another computer to get my shops or any other business back online, let's say after a research or upg -- is that ok?

is it possible that i can't see my own ql's?...i can see someone else's when i purch there product...wish i cud see that prior to purch that product/material...

but it lost a ql somewhere? i had some research done prior but after the research was complete....i tore it down because of the funding lvl needed to keep it up...when i did that, i noticed all my ql's went to 0....i have built a new r/d fac for ql and have incr those lvls accordingly...but nothing from previous...i have noticed that my beer product does not show up as a ql yet!...

i have done some research on raw materials and products...but they don't show up as a ql...

also, when i finished a group of ql's, i demolished the research (due to cost restraints)....is the ql supposed to stay w/the product even tho i have demolished the r/d center?

i build another one, to see if it wud bring back the ql from previous r/d center, but nothing.....i have researched again a few items for ql, but it still shows me a ql 0....

X(

is there a possiblity of showing the various buildings and what they use in the manual instead of trying to build the item w/o know what is needed.

i.e. beer factory = hops+glass 10@ to produce 10 beer.

this way you don't waste money building a structure and then tear it down because it does not fit your needs.

=)

i downloaded the recent english version....i will help also....

it's taken me a bit to understand the game, but i think i know a few things that will help...so i will re-read the manual....the one thing missing is the conversations between the germans and the english...i wish we cud really chat w/each other so we can help each other with trades/moving goods...

8)

items use makes a big difference when selling...i wud try to remember to sell that item in the late fall - winter....(use of the item)....