• There are 4 Highscores,

Best-ROI (aka HS4):
    ROI = return on investment
    This highscore represents the increasing (or decreasing) company value of all firms.
    The more your company value increases compared to the tick before the more points you will get for this highscore. If your company value is decreasing you will get negative points in this highscore.

Best-Manufacturer (aka HS3)
    To get as many points as possible for this highscore you need to have a great varity of products you produce.
    Furthermore you will get only points if you produce more than you are selling.
    This highscore represents the suppliers which do sell only or specially on the market.

Best-Vendor (aka HS2)
    This highscore is the opposite of the Best-Manufacturer highscore.
    Here you will get points for a big varity of products but only if you do not produce them on your own.
    This highscore represents the resellers which buy products on market and try to sell them in their own shops without having factories tec.

Alltime-Charts (aka HS1)
    The name of this highscore isn't correct because a real alltime-chasrt will be released in a few days.
    This highscore HS1 is your actual standings in this IT-round.
    For your position in the highscores HS2-4 you will get points.
    For example:
    If you are 1st of 100 players on HS4, you will get 100 points.
    If you are 2nd of 100 players on HS4 you will get 99, etc...

Those points you will get fpr all three highscores (HS2-4)

The Alltime-Charts (HS1) will be updated every 24 hours.

Hope this information is helpfull and understandable :(

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• I think you've explained it okay, i'm just trying to figure out how that expression can represent the "best" player...

I dunno, i'll watch to see how it evolves and see if the score actually makes sense...

• I find it 'odd' that one can get a mega-negative number in the two middle highscores.. is this intented?

for example, I am a very good manufacturer, but with my vendor highscore, I have a sounding minus of something like -1500.. wouldnt it be more expressing if highscores was only 'positive' ? :)

edit:
    latest I have reached top 3 highest rank in the 'Best Manufacturer' ranking.. which has given me the dobious rank as the very LAST person, at all(!), in the 'best vendor' ranking.. hehe thats pretty cool I think *giggle*
    :]

• It's not important if the points are negative or positive.
    Only your position will generate points for the alltime-charts not the points in HS2-4.

Anrky:
    The highscores make sense, why should we implement stupid things :D
    HS2 and HS4 are mutually exclusive. So youre position in the alltime-charst will generated by your "good" position in
    HS2 and HS4
    or
    HS3 and HS4.

Albert Einstein

• [sales amount] * [sales volume by regular price] - [production amount] * [regular sales price]

NOT profit.

hope this formula is comprehensible ;)

Albert Einstein

• The marketplace has nothing to do with HS2 and HS3, therefore it has nothing to do with buying or selling on marketplace.

(only indirect by selling your products in your own shops, with products out of the marketplace)

Albert Einstein

• By gaining more profit your scores in HS4 will increase.
    Therefore your score in HS1 will be also affacted by this.

Marketpace directly has nothing to do with HS1, HS2, HS3 and HS4

Only profit, resulting (for example out of sellings on marketplace) will influence the HS4 and therefore -> HS1

Albert Einstein

• I question this score calculation:
    In this round 2, I always keep position1 in HS2,4 and better position in HS3, but in HS1, I am more points away from position1 in those 2 days.

Are you sure that your score calculation is following the method that you showed before.

• This system of calculation hasn't changed since the last rounds.

The calculation of all HS is cumulative.

Therefore if somebody gets earlier into the High-Ranks he will gain points, which somebody who will reach the High-Ranks later won't gain.
    To get better than the one who reached High-Rank earlier, you have to get more points than in e.g. HS2, HS3, or HS4

You should pay attention of changes in HS1 (how much points you got and how much points the other got).

Then you can see if you catch up the front ;)

Albert Einstein

• We all know that HS1 is cumulative. But how about HS2,3,4?
    Someone told me that after HS1 was calculated then HS2,3,4 were set to zero (we could not see this one) everyday so your present HS2,3,4 position wont affect your next HS2,3,4 score. is it right?

• A neverending story :)

The HS2-4 you can see InGame won't directly affact the points you will get for the next HS1 turn (every 12 WUs).

For example:
    You are TOP5 of 1000 player at HS3.
    Next turn when HS1 will be calculated you won't get 1000-5=995 points.
    Your points for HS1 will be calculated out of the invisible HS3 (which is generated every 12 WUs to represent your position over one year and is than resettet to 0)

Therefore you can't see at HS2-4 how much points you will get in next HS1 calculation.

This system of calculation of HS1, is to give new players a chance to jump into high-ranks of HS1.
    If you would get your points out of the visible HS2-4, every new player won't be able to get as much points as you collected since start of your account, because he missed all the other WUs to get points.

If you want to see which avg. rank you are at HS2-4 you can note your last HS1-Points and compare it to the new HS1-Points after recalculation.

Albert Einstein