Beiträge von benesu

We all know that HS1 is cumulative. But how about HS2,3,4?
    Someone told me that after HS1 was calculated then HS2,3,4 were set to zero (we could not see this one) everyday so your present HS2,3,4 position wont affect your next HS2,3,4 score. is it right?

I question this score calculation:
    In this round 2, I always keep position1 in HS2,4 and better position in HS3, but in HS1, I am more points away from position1 in those 2 days.

Are you sure that your score calculation is following the method that you showed before.

By the way, I found that Forwards transaction is useless. Comparing with sold in store, they have the same selling price if the market is not very full occupied. But there is no penaty risk while sold in store.

I read it, it must be on product material warehouse....It is very strange, why not in raw material warehouse?

So you have to move goods to product warehouse before you login again and set higher selling price to stop goods being sold.

I put 280 fruits in the raw material warehouse before the date asked ( it asked 200 fruits only), and the date came, I got contract punishment.
    Must be there 200 fruit exactly in the raw material warehouse? It happened before in round 1.

I have 66 factories, 23 shops, 3 research buildings...But in all buildings page, it shows that I have 100 buildings....Something is wrong here.

Someone told me that he had some problem as well

I read this topics very carefully, but still dont fingure out something.

My question is:

the points from vendor depends on " sales amount" or " sales profit"?