• AS i know, they are:

S 2-4
    S 5-7
    F 8-10
    W 11-1

edit: t'schuldigung, hab nicht gesehen das es auf seite 2 weitergeht! :(
    englisch: sorry, i didn't see that this topic has got 2 pages! :(

Ich möchte mit meinen Posts im Normalfall Niemand beleidigen/kritisieren/anflamen/etc. sofern ich dies nicht ausdrücklich erwähne.
    Sollte ich jemand zu nahe treten, bitte per PN darauf ansprechen, damit ich es entsprechend abändern kann.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FoDeL ()

• FoDeL, read before posting.

The answer is already given by me few hours ago X(

Edit:

Zitat

edit: t'schuldigung, hab nicht gesehen das es auf seite 2 weitergeht!
    englisch: sorry, i didn't see that this topic has got 2 pages!

Dann ists ja gut ;)

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• the prices on the market are dynamic, and for example cotton ist at the moment very expensive, oil and other resources are very cheap.

if everybody sells his cotton to the max price and somebody buys it, the price increases. this happend often with cotton and now it is so expensive... but there are still people that buy it, thats the problem! :)

Ich möchte mit meinen Posts im Normalfall Niemand beleidigen/kritisieren/anflamen/etc. sofern ich dies nicht ausdrücklich erwähne.
    Sollte ich jemand zu nahe treten, bitte per PN darauf ansprechen, damit ich es entsprechend abändern kann.

• Why can't I improve my quality ?

The option in Research says 'No research possible'.

Is there a bug or something ?

Edit reason: Questions answered. Thanks for your help.

• No, because I havent invested in Research facilities yet. Going to get my research level up first. As Dev's mentioned in one thread a while back, quality starts to really affect only on more expensive products.

• Zitat

Originally posted by poulsgaard
    -> thepanu: Can you improve your quality ????

Yes, you can improve your quality. It takes a Research Facility (which cost 500k/hour just to have)
    If/when you make a research facility, the research in quality becomes possible. Mind you though, that quality only increase the chance of a product getting sold, it does not directly give ur goods a higher price.
    Also worth mentioning, when you start a research in quality, then the cost at having the research facility increases. - The more advanced research you perform, the more expensive it is to keep the RF

A good idea is probably to wait with researching on Quality improvements, until you have researched all the 'Levels' there are.
    =)

EDIT:

Zitat

Originally posted by poulsgaard
    I know how the market works !
    But summer clothes and working clothes can't be sold at that price >33.000, how kan it be profitable???

Whether a trade is profitable or not, doesnt really have any affect on the market prices/SUDE prices. Remember it is humans that are sitting out there and buys/sells on the market. Some humans doesnt really go that deep into the mathematics when they shop.. they just buy what they need :rolleyes:
    Ok, but how do you know that summer/working clothes doesnt sell for more than 33k for a fact? - it may very well be so, that some people either have higher quality, or simply more shops. So they can run higher prices, and sell less, but since they have more shops, they can get everything sold off at a higher price anyway. Also, remember nobody DECIDES the selling price on goods. "Normal price" is often very much lower than what some/many people actually charge for their goods.