Beiträge von thepanu

Hey, further ideas on buy orders. They could be separate buildings. And there would be settings for product, price and which warehouse one wants new stuff to go.

This way tere would be cost involved in buying stuff that way. And it would hel in optimizing my supply chain.

What are your thoughts?

No, because I havent invested in Research facilities yet. Going to get my research level up first. As Dev's mentioned in one thread a while back, quality starts to really affect only on more expensive products.

While we are at it. As Nadija pointed out in other thread, check Wool as well:

Wool
    ØSelling price: 102436
    Normal price: 1256
    Own QL: 0
    ØQL: 0

There is something wrong here..

Why you decided to start using security code?

Was there somekind of abuse of the site without it?

It is annoying because now I can't login just by pressing login(browser remembers my passwd). But I have to manually type the code in.

I know, this is small thing, but annoying newerthless. Don't be mistaken though, I love your game. Especially now that I am in top10 :)

And weirder it gets :) Now it is working just fine.

Did you change something or was it just a somekind of glitch on my end. Which is strange if it was because I tried it from three different computers at two different locations.

Anyway, it's working now so all is well.

Hmm.. weird. I have 1.0 and it doesn't work. It does work fine with IE. It didn't work either from my home computer or my work computer. At home I use Sygate personals firewall, but I don't know anything specific about my connection at work, besides that it is NAT connection.

How about buy orders?

Same as sell orders, but reverse you tell price you are willing to pay at and amount you need.

This would make market a much more efficient and at the same time make buying stuff simpler for those of us who don't have time to hang online 24/7 and wait if someone would put something up for sale.

And I don't think that this is in anyway WIN-button. It just would make game more enjoyable.

And you need Internet Explorer, it doesn't work with Firefox.

I am not sure if I want to continue playing game that requires use of Internet Explorer..

Okay, it's not actually required, but playing would be much smoother if I didn't have to set all the buildings individually.

And Javascript is enabled in my browser.