Buy level 34 research 3/43

• Jik, what is your strategy for making so much turnover? Are you producing only end goods or also raw materials?
    What is your profit in % of the turnover?

I am just curious because i make 3M turnover and there is no way I can do better ( I am at RL 19 now).

• Produce ice box and crank from level 9 to 25, fridge from 26 to 33, then cars. (Also make radio from 24 to 25.) Sell only in own shops. Make copper ore, iron ore, copper wire, steel, electronic components, electric engines. Buy lumber and plastic in market. Make 3.2M profit a tick at level 9, decline to about 2.5M as price for ice box go down. Then back to 3M at level 24 and 7.5M at level 26. Save about 400M money before research level 13 (tissues), so household shops easier to manage.

Max QL 100 for everything but radio. Guys with lower QL can buy raw materials in market and make higher quantities of finished goods, but profit will be lower. Maybe 2M a tick from level 9 to 25, and 5M from 26 to 33.

• Zitat

Originally posted by ikea7788
    Do you upgrade any of your buildings (raw, factories, shops)?

Before level 34 (cars), don't upgrade shops. Upgrade everything else at least once. Upgrade more if keep building after level 34, like iron mines, some steel mills, ...

At level 34, convert almost totally to cars and upgrade everything to 9 or 10 (depending on whether 10 give more output than 9 for item building will make), including car dealers (to 9), but not non-car shops.

• It's not a good idea to upgrade shops. Best shops are shops at level 0. Just leave one shop at level 0 and you'll see what i mean :D

• Zitat

Originally posted by Quaser
    It's not a good idea to upgrade shops. Best shops are shops at level 0. Just leave one shop at level 0 and you'll see what i mean :D

Had private communication with Quaser. Jik still prefer level 9 car dealer, but level 0 have some advantages that can't be published in forum.

• Just wanted to add my congratulations. :)

I see now at last why you had so many shops quite early on, at least by my standards. You weren't trying to trade many different products as such. You built them to sell all those ice boxes! :D

It must take quite a lot of household stores. And of course you guys at the front seem to have wrecked the ice box market for people arriving at that level later. ;) Ice boxes are not exactly easy to sell right now.

It's also clear to me now that your secret lies in the speed at which you climb levels, boosted by quality. It will not be easy for others to follow the same path more slowly, especially if everyone tries to go the same route.

Where do you go from here? I presume luxury and then city cars?

• Zitat

Originally posted by John SmytheIt's also clear to me now that your secret lies in the speed at which you climb levels, boosted by quality. It will not be easy for others to follow the same path more slowly, especially if everyone tries to go the same route.

Where do you go from here? I presume luxury and then city cars?

Jik miss first 20 hours last round and fall behind by 5 days at level 34, because products always stale. (Also carelessly research level 13 too soon, so needed more household shops. Could only sell 4 ice box per shop, since not enough glass available in market to keep shops at SW 150.)

Jik only research level 48, so no longer do city cars. Car dealer and household shop easier to manage if not add last product.

• Normally I would stop at level 45. But this round I will go on for level 50.

Luxury cars should be reached on monday [edit: tuesday :(] evening, city cars hopefully 128 wus later =)