• Would you find this information useful? 11

1. yes (7) 64%
    2. no (2) 18%
    3. I wouldn't use this or don't know (2) 18%

Hey Guys,

Would it be against the rules if i documented price trends then published them either on the forum or an external blogging site? (just so i dont spam the forum)

I think it could be quite interesting if i published my predictions and other data for analysis. Not sure if it would give anyone and advantage or not but maybe people could optimize when they sell to get the best prices.

Anyway, let me know what you all think,

• It doesn't seem to breach any of the rules as it is not a script and all data is collected manually and stored on a spreadsheet on my computer. Also anyone could collect this data.

The site is here ---> http://tycoonnews.webs.com/index.htm

The site will be adjusted and updated when possible except for 2 days this week when i have to travel and will not be able to get internet.

Hope you find this useful

Thanks

• Thanks, I think, this chart could be useful ... added your site to my favorites. ^^

But I have a question:

"All Time Low / High" ... these are the lowest / highest values since you collected data? Or what does it mean?

• Yes the all time high and low are from when data was started to be collected.

I do advise with only 11 days left that you use the site from the next round reset as then it will be more useful.

Also i expect that with 2 more full rounds this year the site becomes even more effective starting from 2010, A long way away i know but then i will have had enough time to match up correlations in different aspects of the market

I will not be updating the site but feel free to message me "plastic by the hundreds" player name "cheap as chips" and i can easily knock up a screen shot of any graphs or data etc....

ALL RAW GOODS STATED IN THE SUDE WILL BE ANALYZED FROM THE START OF THE NEXT ROUND

Remember the more data i have the more accurate any predictions in terms of how players "generally" progress in the game and how that will affect prices

Thanks

• Updating the site with loads of other stuff over the coming weeks.

Found it easier to screen print my excel table so that saves me loads of time =]

Adding useful forum links and some hidden tips and tricks from the top players ( if they wish to help out =] )

Loads of other ideas coming... haha maybe even t-shirts :P

I would like to know if the people running Industry Tycoon would back my little projects?? I do hope so as i am doing it to try and give the hardcore gamers something they can chew on haha

Cheers

• Maybe we should also add German expressions and post this site in the German section.
    I would help to translate everything. :)

Actual goods in German you are tracking can you find in the excel sheet I'll send you on thursday or friday.

Example enclosed.

• I tracked data from SuDe and made the sheet on my own. You cannot download something like this from IT. Or what do you mean?

• ahh i see... sorry got a little confused....

If it would be possible to actually be able to to see all the norm prices for raw goods that would be a great help... stdok could you please see if this is possible for the next round?

Thanks