Option to skip confirmation screen

• To do many repetitive actions on Industrie-Tycoon, you:

1) Click on a button to perform the action
    2) Click on a back button on a confirmation page
    3) repeat

Just recently, the repetitive actions of placing an advertisement, or putting goods on the market has been improved to a one step process.
    This was done by adding a "repeat" button to the confirmation page.

I would like to see a more general way to handle confirmation pages.
    I suggest a confirmation setting of "verbose", "terse", and "off".

A setting of "verbose" would be the behavior that is in place now.

A setting of "off" would return a refreshed version of the same page that prompted the action. There would be no confirmation that anything happened or not happened apart from the normal contents of the refreshed page.

A setting of "terse" would put a short message above the main frame and below the banner.
    This could be in a new frame, or just a message area in the main frame.
    The message could be the same as what is displayed in the confirmation screen or an even shorter message.
    For that matter, it may be just the contents of the confirmation page missing the "back" button.

This would reduce the page fetches and clicks by half for many repetitive actions.
    It may also allow for some "temporary" settings like sorting a market list by price to remain in effect.
    This would reduce the "buy item", "hit back", "sort by price" cycle that I sometimes do to just one click and one page fetch.

Walter

• I think, it is a good idea, too. But i am sure the "many" clicks are made years ago, when programming techniques for websites are not known/available, like ajax or something like that. So the game has been created in the techniques which have been available in these ancient days. changes on this behaviour are not easy to implement.

Just my 2 Cent,

Greetings HAL

• I think, it is a good idea, too. But i am sure the "many" clicks are made years ago, when programming techniques for websites are not known/available, like ajax or something like that. So the game has been created in the techniques which have been available in these ancient days. changes on this behaviour are not easy to implement.

Just my 2 Cent,

Greetings HAL

/signed :P

• you should just have it so when you bought something then it automatically changes then row you bought to say you bought it.. if you get me haha

so if you have

Name Price Action
    logs 1,230 Buy
    logs 958 Buy
    logs 1,143 Buy

Then it would change automatically so if you bought the middle on it would then look a bit like this

Name Price Action
    logs 1,230 Buy
    logs 958 Bought
    logs 1,143 Buy

then when you refresh the page or go back onto it it disappears