Export Warehouse Product Links

• Products in your warehouse have links attached to their names that go to the market... but when the items are on the market they are moved to the export warehouse where they have no links attached to their names. I know it would help me a little if they were there.

• I have to say that we have a -great- team of developers here. They really do listen to the players, and they have good judgment when it comes to deciding whether something would really enhance the game or not. And they're constantly implementing little changes that truly improve the game for the players.

• Well, knowing that the dev team is German, I was concerned that me posting it in this forum, it would go unnoticed. And, if it did I would have my wife post it, because she is German. =)

• Zitat

Originally posted by Leguvan
    Well, knowing that the dev team is German, I was concerned that me posting it in this forum, it would go unnoticed.

Nah. Don't worry. They care enough to read and they have support staffs responsible for english section as well.

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey