Beiträge von Leguvan

This is sort of off the supply contract post but, was thinking about buy orders, like a person would put up an order for a certain product and a number of which they want to buy and the amount they want to pay per unit. They would have to have the money for the entire buy order put in escrow and a person that could could fill the buy order can put one unit in, or fill the entire buy order.

One level 0 cotton farm, grows 12 per year... so divide by twelve.. production log will for 1.0... so I know you have two cotton farms.

In order to grow enough cotton per year so your fabric factory is always producing, you will need 10, level 0 cotton farms.

I would think that having a contract system that had the contracts last over a period of WUs would put some companies out of business. If two companies come together on a good contract that just eliminates the chance for another company to counter bid. Effectively there would be a string effect where a bunch of companies are connected, not needing outside products and new companies or ones that just get caught outside the loop have no way to bring in enough income to keep the company afloat.

If that made sense to more than just me....

Ok... Right now there are 579 companies.... if you finish last in each of the three major categories... Vendor, Manufacturer and ROI, you get 1 point for each. So those are added to your Over-All score. At the end of the round... in 85 days... your over all score, will be added to your All Time Score.

I think he means that he would like to be able to put up a standing contract. Like, have some kind of classified ad section and be able to post the item your requesting, the price your paying for it, and the amount of that item, and if possible have it be automated, so where he can specify how many month the contract will last and the products are automatically sent to him every month.

I like the idea all the way up to the automated every month thing. You can guarantee that the person will produce the same amount of product every month, due to upgrades, etc. I think be able to specify your product and price as an order to be filled, might be helpful, but I also think it may hurt the supply and demand of the market and game.

Yes, In the categories of, Best Vendor, Manufacturer and ROI. SO you have three chances to get the max amount of points added to your all time score.

I read the tutorial and it didn't help me too much. So, I just figured I would keep messing with different industries until I found one that works. And, as they say, third time is a charm.

From the Manual....

The alltime-charts are not reset at the end of a round. Instead, the overall-highscore value is added at the end of every round.

Overall-Highscore
    At the end of each game-year, each player receives points for his rankings in the higscores Best-Vendor, Best-Manufacturer and Best-ROI. These points get added and then summed to the overall highscore. Points received for events get added when the event ends.
    The points are calculated as follows:
    The last player in a highscore list receives 1 point, the second last 2 and so on.

Products in your warehouse have links attached to their names that go to the market... but when the items are on the market they are moved to the export warehouse where they have no links attached to their names. I know it would help me a little if they were there.