Running afoul of rules

• My account (Thoughtful Solutions) has been terminated and I know you do not owe me any explaination but could you answer a few questions for me?

1) Can I start another business, or am I permantately banned from the game? It is a great game and I would still like to play it.

2) I was trying to award my suppliers who have helped me make a lot of money. I wanted to get their quality level research up so that they could supply me with new products. I did this by buying and selling the same product to them to transfer cash to them. I guess this is was considered a violation of rule number 5. Is this correct?

3) Have my suppliers (Pirates and Wudchuckers) also been punished by having their accounts terminated? If so could their accounts be reinstated? I was the one who suggested and initiated this transfer. You can look at the chat logs for proof of this.

Thanks for the game. :)

Walter

• Thanks for replying.

1) Thanks for letting me play again.

2) I must be blind. I thought I read and understood the rules. I reread rule 19 and I obviously violated it. My fault.

3) I am sorry the other users were also punished, but the punishment is also plainly explained in your rules.

Again, thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Walter

• hi...i am wudchuck fm wudchuckers, of course....if i have a computer at home and then need to get online fm work with another computer to get my shops or any other business back online, let's say after a research or upg -- is that ok?

• cool, but how long do i need to wait til i can re-register?...i am unfortunately one of this that mis-read/understood one of the rules...sorry, don't mean to cheat....

but in real live does that not happen? where goods are traded that way or are they watched over like the stock market?

• Hi, sorry - new player here so it'll take some time to get used to. Fair is fair, I jumped 2 research levels and surely that is an unfair advantage :D

I'm now reregistered as Syntek. I'm all for starting over, this game is great!

As for trading on the market, is it ok to buy out all the low priced goods and resell them on the market?

• Zitat

Originally posted by wudchuck
    cool, but how long do i need to wait til i can re-register?

anytime

Zitat

Originally posted by Pirates
    As for trading on the market, is it ok to buy out all the low priced goods and resell them on the market?

Yes, if there no trading-loop.

JW