Thank u for resetting my account

• Thank u very much for resetting my account!!!!!!
    I was just on holidays the u idiots just reset it. i had plenty resources so could have just sent them on on market on the lowest market price, but it's just to hard for bunch of idiots ho thinks that they can do every thing they want.

Let's talk about your game don't u think that it's more profitable to produce just raw materials. U just lose money producing end products. How can it be possible in real market it's not just one thing or several things aren't profitable it's most of them are. So if u s clever to make such game u should read a bit how economy functions. But it's too hard for us to do. Let's say toy industry brings just loses if i make dolls or tricycles their price is lower 2-3 when price of steel or plastic and it's not just what u need to improve your game from the very basement.

U should do some that it would be at least worth buying raw products and producing end product's but it's not so u can't say that there is market functioning!!
    Can u image what a state economy would be like this every body would get bankrupt.

Thanks for attention.

P.S. Please read some books how economy functions.

• Regarding the fact that it's more profitable to sell raw material than finished goods on the market, you are rigth. But i think you miss the fact that you can also sold finished goods on your own stores, where they became profitables... if your own factories produce them from A to Z.
    The real "problem" is that is far easiest to sell LOTS of goods on the market than in my store : for example, i easely sell 32 winther clothes each month on the market, which is absolutely impossible on my store with an equivalent margin (even taking account the transport cost).
    But regarding your complaint, don't forget the Offer and Demand's law. Two weeks ago, i was selling Petroleum on the market at 900. Today, it costs at least 1827. Seems that people really needs petroleum. Not to produce dolls :)

• Thank you very much for your kind input.
    I believe it is written somewhere at IT Portal if you are not logged in for the last 480 hours your account will be reseted.

And there is always the option to send an email to the

Zitat

bunch of idiots

and they will put your company in the holiday mode.

But hey, don't worry tpo much about as the global reset takes place this weekend, too! :P

regards,
    eisbaerle

• Without knowing how your company went, it might also be possible that you went bankrupt..

Personally I was just had a 5 day holiday, with no access to the internet.. and since I had not cashed enough in to last (I produce raw materials/mid-products and thus dont have any regular income, only when I sell on the market), I came back to find my nice little 1.600.000.000 Dollar company reduced to 2,5million in cash and nothing else..

Tough luck is all I can say - and on it again!
    (took just 4 days to make my company break back above 200million) ..
    Its part of the experience, even if your strategy/choices in the game have failed.. - next time you wont repeat them :)

Regarding raw material prices on the MARKET, and that its "too expensive"
    Well as long as it takes the SAME amount of Steel to make 2 tools (really really BIG hammers?) and to make, what..? - a CAR! then I think you need to play the game over a reset or two more, to see why it is, that steel prices are so high.

Fact is, that well, lets take a TVset - it takes a certain amount of raw materials to make this.. and you can sell it at something like 50-70,000 in shop/on market depending on what the price is at the time. IF you chose to use the raw materials needed for a TV, to produce some basic low-level goods, you can NOT gain the same amount of cash on it..

So, it is the producers of TV's, Cars, and other highlevel products, that determine the way the price is for raw materials on the market - they can AFFORT to pay 12,000 for 1 unit of Steel, because that 1 unit can make MORE money than 12,000 for them.

So, yeah you lose out, if you chose to do the low level stuff..

If you want this to change, you need to research some high level stuff, and start taking advantage of the system yourself.. :)

Until different products takes different amount of raw materials, this system cannot, per definition, change.