Beiträge von Skyjacker

Thank u very much for resetting my account!!!!!!
    I was just on holidays the u idiots just reset it. i had plenty resources so could have just sent them on on market on the lowest market price, but it's just to hard for bunch of idiots ho thinks that they can do every thing they want.

Let's talk about your game don't u think that it's more profitable to produce just raw materials. U just lose money producing end products. How can it be possible in real market it's not just one thing or several things aren't profitable it's most of them are. So if u s clever to make such game u should read a bit how economy functions. But it's too hard for us to do. Let's say toy industry brings just loses if i make dolls or tricycles their price is lower 2-3 when price of steel or plastic and it's not just what u need to improve your game from the very basement.

U should do some that it would be at least worth buying raw products and producing end product's but it's not so u can't say that there is market functioning!!
    Can u image what a state economy would be like this every body would get bankrupt.

Thanks for attention.

P.S. Please read some books how economy functions.