• A quick one..

Is it possibly to get to change your Map, once you have "taken" it ?

(to begin with, it is possibly to generate some random maps, and then you get to chose a map.. once you have chosen the map - is it possibly to get back to chose again - say if you chose a bad map) =?

• Hi!

I'm not quite sure, but I think, it is possible to generate a new map by resetting your account. But this action, of cause, would destroy everything you build and have worked for so far.

The other chance I know, is to delete your Account and generate a new one, including a new map.

Greetz and good luck!

Ich möchte mit meinen Posts im Normalfall niemand beleidigen/kritisieren/anflamen/etc. sofern ich dies nicht ausdrücklich erwähne.
    Sollte ich jemandem zu nahe treten, bitte per PN darauf ansprechen, damit ich es entsprechend abändern kann.

• Hi all

In the past month I did a reset to my account and try to generate a new map. It's impossible.

I had to keep the same map :(

Offcourse, you can allaways create a new account...

Conclusion: Maybe in the next version??? What the devellopers say about?

• In the case that it isnt possible to (ever) change map, I would STRONGLY advice ANYONE to take a map with TONS of iron ore and copper ore (and possibly a few petroleum resources)

If you chose to go after Wood, you will get VERY disappointed later in the game, as all the money (for some WEIRD reason) is in car-production

There is simply NO other category that can make marginally the money that (steel-copper-petroleum) production derrived industry

(maybe a hint for developers to make a better division on the market products - to perhaps make it possibly to get a high rank without "death and plague"-having to do Car production (or electronic stuff)

In the real world some of the richest companies are for example furniture industries (IKEA if anyone know this company) - this is simply an impossibility in the game as the market is set right now. (or perhaps it is all in the production-way.. that it takes the same amount of steel to make an Engine for a car, as it takes to make a what do I know Tool - I'm emagining 1 hammer/saw/whatever .. and yes I know that a engine takes (2) other parts too, but I am just making an example)