Market price bug

• I dont know if its a bug, or just exploitation.. but anyway, I would like to make you developers alert to the fact that the market prices have gone 'insane' ... there are aparently some elements out there, who have found a way to manipulate the price level, so that the prices on things are taking on crazy levels..

for example I see the sale-value of Wool currently is something like 100,000 or 200,000 (normal price 1200) ..

someone is exploiting this system

• Late answer, i know.
    Was very busy.

I don't see market prices of 100,000 and more for wool !?

Do you really mean the market and not the SUDE?

If SUDE, check this:
    ØSelling price ??

There i tried to explain what's the difference between SUDE selling-price and shop/market price. ;)

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• I know this thing has been raised in another thread.. but I cant find that thread anymore..so I found this thread to have the 'best name' about the problem..:

::::Grapes::::
    (min: 10706 | norm: 7848 | max: 17843)

Now, how am I supposed to sell my grapes, when I can only put them up for sale at 10706 (minimum price).. - the buying price is 7848 (on average) how am I supposed to get my goods sold off with this kind of 'bug' ?
    - cause it seriously do look like a algoritm bug of sorts

• This is no bug.
    And won't be a bug in future :D

The number (price) in the middle has nothing to do with the trade view.
    It's only for those players who wants to have the info of the SUDE in the trade view (here the nromal price).

Important are only min. and max. price.
    The other one is only replacing a second browser-window where the SUDE may be opened to check the normal price of the traded good.

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein