Research Facility

• Well curiosity killed that cat...

I've had 1 facility running for a while and I can't say i've seen the QL mean anything or reported properly in the warehouse...

BUT

that isn't the major problem... I spent the 5 mil to upgrade the facility, of which it doesn't seem to give any better research in speed or QL but it also DOUBLED the monthly cost of the facility.

let me know whats going on here...

• Only building a research facility will not increase your QL of any product.

Upgrading a research facility will not speed up or increasing QL of any product.

For improving QL:
    You must visit the research facility or click on research in the navigation.
    There you must start a product-research (bottom of site) and select prefered product and duration.
    To improve the QL you must research until 10 or 40 WUs are passed (it's depending on selcted duration).
    After finishing the QL will be increased by selected QL/Duration.

BUT: If you improved e.g. wooden furniture and all your products/raw material needed to produce furniture are QL 0 (e.g. wooden board) the furniture will also be QL 0.
    Products will only get as good as its raw materials.

For Upgrading:
    Upgrading a research facility will extend the product-pallette wich will be able to get increased.
    For example:
    A research facility of Level 0 will only improve products of research level 0.
    A research facility of Level 1 will improve products of research level 0 - 5.
    A research facility of Level 2 will improve products of research level 0 - 10.
    etc...
    Cost will increase by 500.000 for every level.

Hope this infos helped.

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein