Research Facility

• Okay, there is a MAJOR problem with Research Facilities!

I build one and because it cost so much, I have negative money.

Then I want to pull it down, but I am NOT allowed to do so, because this cost money..

HOW am I supposed to ever get back in action, when I CANNOT delete the research facility (which cost $500,000/month and is not possible to 'close down')

Answer is needed IMIDIATELY since I will go bankrupt before long!
    Thanks

Edit: lucky that someone out there was willing to help me get back cash enough to destroy the damned Lab ..

• You can just pull down buldings if you've got money!

That's not a bug. If there is no other way, you have to reset your account.

You should build the research building only if you are sure that you can pay for it! Just big companys can hold the costs!

Ich möchte mit meinen Posts im Normalfall Niemand beleidigen/kritisieren/anflamen/etc. sofern ich dies nicht ausdrücklich erwähne.
    Sollte ich jemand zu nahe treten, bitte per PN darauf ansprechen, damit ich es entsprechend abändern kann.

• Research Facility:

here a little cost report badly translated from me in english (originally posted by ExZtEd in german):

fixed costs:
    500.000 + (building level * 500.000)
    for example at level 0 you have got to pay 500.000 fixed costs per WU.
    At level 10: 5.500.000 per WU fixed costs.

variable costs (patents):
    This Costs are the (quadrat of the QL (quality level) you want to explore) * 1000.
    QL 1: 1 * 1 * 1000 = 1.000 per WU
    QL 5: 5 * 5 * 1000 = 25.000 per WU
    QL 100: 100 * 100 * 1000 = 10.000.000 per WU

The research facility can be knocked down and upgraded like all the other buildings! You can find it in the category "Other".

Ich möchte mit meinen Posts im Normalfall Niemand beleidigen/kritisieren/anflamen/etc. sofern ich dies nicht ausdrücklich erwähne.
    Sollte ich jemand zu nahe treten, bitte per PN darauf ansprechen, damit ich es entsprechend abändern kann.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FoDeL ()