Bankruptsy

• bassicly i was wondering at what negative cash will you get deleted..

btw... in message title when its sent to you.. its says

Important: You will run into bankrubt from 01/06/2005, 06:02 PM by Automailer

spelled wrong there...

• yes, "no money" or 'bankrubt' is spelled: Bankrupt

anyways, why would you want to continue playing if your business is going badly?

Simply reset your account and your will get back at $2,5million and a fresh start! :D

• no its not that... its just that i very often go into negative if im gone for 7 or so hours... i usally so far have gotton down to negative 3-4mil... im gaining postivie i just wonder if you get too low if it will delete you

• well I dont know this, but until someone who does know post here, I might as well give you a little advice..

Just keep cash enough to survive for more than 7 hours if you get offline (I take it you are a supplier of goods and not in the grosery business)

If I had negative monthly income, I'd keep cash enough for emergencies thats for sure, no point in pushing it is there?

..but as said, this is all I know.. so until someone who knows, post, you might as well go for my advice 8)

• I'we played like a week now.. (since year 293 - dont know precisely how long this is) and I dont have problems setting aside, everytime I invest. In case some of my trades/goods goes bad, and profit drops..

If you have played just a week, I cant see how you can -not- have money enough for when you sleep or simply isnt online for 7 hours.. how you can get a minus of $3-4million in 7 hours.. this seems to me like you have a big turn-over, and if you do, you just gotta wait 2 'sell-rounds' with the next investment, instead of keeping cash at a minimum by investing every dollar you earn.

Yes you get 'setback' by a sellround, but you'll avoid getting those noughty bankrupcy-messages all the time

• sell round?

its been more than a week =p... problem with setting aside.. is that by the time i wake up itll be back in negative than when i sell... ill get lots of cash but ill just spend so i can get more money..

• Bankrupt:
    A player will run into bankrupt if his balance is < -1.000.000.

If a player isn't able to put his balance > 0 within 24 WUs he will be resetted (not deleted).
    His account will start from scratch, but the map will still be the same.

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• wo wo... 24 in game months? ouch... im gonna get deleted lol! 1mil isnt that bad... tho im getting to half of that... maybe i should specificly aim for a few major products...instead of soo much random... need something to sell in stores so i dont go bankrupt lol