Alternative game round

• Currently i know we have 2 types of gaming round "High Demand" and "Low Demand" in two gaming enviroments "Normal" and "Speed". A thought for an alternative round maybe a "Handicap Round".

This could possibly be based on finishing positions in say the last 2 game cycles and would mean that for examples lower placed high score players would start at higher product levels probably structured around 150 players per improved product level starting position upto possibly about product level 30 only. I say only go up to product level 30 because there would still need to be a challenge to lower placed players.

Even with a 30 level deficit i still think the more experienced players could still win if there tactics were right (which mine arent yet).

This is just a suggestion and would need quiet abit more elaboration and thought, i would be interested to hear what you think.

I would post in german as well but even with Google translate my german stinks and i wouldnt want to risk saying something unintentioned that may cause offence.

Kind Regards

Eddie Ashby - Ashby Inc.