Beiträge von Ashby Inc.

Thanks,
    i am starting to understand it alot better now . from what i can see the value identifies the number of realtime wu points you have accrued since the last 24 hour high score update.

The arrows i think represent based on the current position in the table where the current accrued score will put you in the league of accrued wu points. for example at 10/125 world inc. (Manufacturer table has 20604 points and no arrow and they currently sit in first place in the main table) so the no arrow must indicate that they are still at position 1 in terms of accrued daily points and therefore will earn maximum points in the high score table for manufacturing.

where i am currently 34th in the manufacturing table and i have a downward arrow and 3810 points. in this case the arrow indicates that based on my accrued points i will finish lower in the table in terms of accrued score when it comes to calculating high score points.

Thanks again i hope i understood it correctly.

Kind regards

Eddie

Ashby Inc.

It has been the subject of various other threads in the forums on how vendor and manufacturring scores are calculated. I think i understand this correctly and that it is your aggregate change in the M and V scores which dictates how many points you recieve every 24 hours once the high score tables update.

My request is therefore is this as the data must already exist could we have 2 extra columns in these tables which indicate the aggregate change and our relative points recieving position during each high score calculation period.

As for those of us who still havent yet got our heads around these tables, it would be a great aid.

Kind regards

Eddie

Ashby inc.

It all depends where you think it would fit best. I personnally dont look at the arcchive section very much probably at the start of the game and thats all. i think if you positioned on the main menu and reviewed how it went and got feedback from other players on there ideal location.

kind regards

eddie

ashby inc.

In some games ive seen something along the lines of a hall of fame for different individual areas (This takes the current tables further and looks at individual instances) which invariably gives players more things to aim for.
    you could have for example highest turnover in 1 WU, Most shops, fastest to certain levels, best response to a newspaper headline etc to name but a few.The list has certainly got a few possibilities, as an example Jikcos 300+ mill is that really the highest turnover in 1 wu ? and how close have other players come, i mean i bet world inc and one stroke must be close, if not top i bet they would occupy a few top ten places between them.

kind regards

eddie

Ashby Inc.

you will notice that as you progress through the various levels the highlighted bar will move to highlight different sets of forward transactions. These forward transactions are for specific products with a minimum specific quality to be delivered by a specific time You can select the companies name who requires the product to set your possible supply. The price per supply band will differ (Ie the more you supply the higher price you get) You can also earn a quality level bonus by supplying a higher level quality than the company needs.

But be aware failure to match the criteria ie quality, quantity or time (Always the WU before orders due) results in a very high penalty.

so in short select the company set your supply promise and then subscribe

i hope this helps

i think i understand what your saying normally the overall high score is updated every 24 hours which meant that at the start of the round the overall high score was updated at around 11pm gmt. However about three weeks ago the game went down for about 12 hours and therefore the overall highscore was changed in game terms to about 11am gmt i think. So as the highscore was updated yesterday morning the only things that would have changed during yesterday if i understand correctly was Vendor, Manufacturing ROI Event manager etc.

kind regards

eddie

ashby inc.

normally the high score of the previous game is shown in the archive section and it is normally accessed via date selection. Is this what you mean.

kind regards

eddie

ashby inc.

I would not profess to be a programmer or understand the importance or not of the chat window to the function of the site. I know that chat is a very important part of the game to alot of players and i dont have a problem with that. I was wondering however would it be possible to supply an option to turn it off and therefore free up screen space. Not that important i know if your running on a desktop or reasonable laptop but it would be an issue if you used a smaller screen laptop which are currently starting to become popular.

kind regards

eddie ashby

ashby inc.

i tend to agree with jikco and one stroke there is definitely something that doesnot seem quiet right. For me it seems to have raised its head just after level 24. I was starting to pull back my negative and was quiet confident that i would be soon positive but it seems to be going the oppisite way again. Main industries are as normal toys for vendor, electrical main industry and household selling all except tissuse but selling glass for vendor.

any thoughts would greatly be appreciated

kind regards

eddie

ashby inc.

Google chrome doesnot appear to allow me to purchase things from the harbour. I select the item and quantity and press purchase. i am then presented with the normal yes no prompt, if you click on yes it does not appear to take you any further and doesnot complete the transaction.

kind regards

eddie

Ashby Inc.

Currently i know we have 2 types of gaming round "High Demand" and "Low Demand" in two gaming enviroments "Normal" and "Speed". A thought for an alternative round maybe a "Handicap Round".

This could possibly be based on finishing positions in say the last 2 game cycles and would mean that for examples lower placed high score players would start at higher product levels probably structured around 150 players per improved product level starting position upto possibly about product level 30 only. I say only go up to product level 30 because there would still need to be a challenge to lower placed players.

Even with a 30 level deficit i still think the more experienced players could still win if there tactics were right (which mine arent yet).

This is just a suggestion and would need quiet abit more elaboration and thought, i would be interested to hear what you think.

I would post in german as well but even with Google translate my german stinks and i wouldnt want to risk saying something unintentioned that may cause offence.

Kind Regards

Eddie Ashby - Ashby Inc.