This Game is Dying??

• hmm what the heck is going on, when I first started I was doing pretty good on sales, but the last week its been slow on sales. I was selling iron ores, logs, wool and milk very good and making a profit but the last week or so I havent got enough sales to even have a chance to make a profit. I only have logs production, iron ore production and cattle ranch and sheepyard and I'm about to go bankrupt already. I sell all my stuff in the market. does anyone have any suggestions on how to be profitable, Cause I tried every possible way, reset my account 5 times and gonna try reset it again.

• It seems you are trading only with raw materials. That is not a very good idea because the revenue of unprocessed goods is usually quite low. Secondly the market prices are dynamic, meaning that demand and supply determine the price of a good. Sometimes prices paid at the market are even lower than what you have to pay to mine/farm the stuff!

Processing iron ore to steel will give you a much higher revenue. But please note that this round will end at the end of july and steel prices are to be considered astronomical at the moment.

Consider this: In order for you to get fit for the upcoming round you should create a complete production chain: mine the raw materials, process them (iron ore to steel for example) and then make end products out of them. You can build shops and sell the stuff there. That is how this game is played.

• One small comment here. For new players on low product research levels, selling steel, or even iron ore, is usually a very good deal here towards the end of the round. Better, in fact, than any product you can make on your own. Eg, why sell tricycles for 5.4K when you can sell the steel for 10K+ or even the iron ore for 7K?

However, there has in fact been a sharp drop in steel prices and also iron ore prices over just the last few days. I am myself caught with several steel sales for 10.9 to 11.2K going unbought. This may be some effect of the approaching end of the round, or something to do with the vacation season in Europe, or maybe just that more players have been gearing up all the raw materials production they possibly can. I simply don't know. It is certainly not the case that the game is dying.

However, D_T_S, what Replikant says is otherwise entirely correct of course. For new players it is more advisable to set up a full production chain first, all the way from materials to manufacturing to selling the finished product. All of us who've managed to survive a round do that first. A stable steady income, even if speculatively not the most profitable, is the best way to start out.

Edit: PS, I managed to sell that steel over the weekend, but new sales are definitely down a bit in price.