Beiträge von Digital_Tech_SP

hmm what the heck is going on, when I first started I was doing pretty good on sales, but the last week its been slow on sales. I was selling iron ores, logs, wool and milk very good and making a profit but the last week or so I havent got enough sales to even have a chance to make a profit. I only have logs production, iron ore production and cattle ranch and sheepyard and I'm about to go bankrupt already. I sell all my stuff in the market. does anyone have any suggestions on how to be profitable, Cause I tried every possible way, reset my account 5 times and gonna try reset it again.

OK I am having alot of trouble with lumber Production, says I'm at 100% and I should be producing 10 lumbers however I only produced 1? anyone know why? I need 16 to produce wooden furniture. anyone know how to increase production?

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, just started playing Industry tycoon a week ago, I"m Digital Tech-SP you may of seen my products for sale though the market. the last week. Anyways just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself to everyone.