Lumber Production problems

• OK I am having alot of trouble with lumber Production, says I'm at 100% and I should be producing 10 lumbers however I only produced 1? anyone know why? I need 16 to produce wooden furniture. anyone know how to increase production?

• You produced not 1 lumber. You produced 10 lumber. But you have 1 lumber in the warehouse.
    Then you produced wooden furniture. You need 2 lumbers for 1 wooden furniture.
    If you have 1 lumber in the warehouse, you dont can produce 0.5 wooden furniture.
    the product database

You can upgrade the building. Then you increase the production.
    Or you build a second building.

• Just to expand on that a little bit...

When you produce something, it goes into whichever warehouse you've chosen to send it to.

Buildings that require materials in order to manufacture something takes what it needs from the Raw Goods Warehouse. Your shops take things to sell from the Products Warehouse. (Which is why it's important to send things to the appropriate warehouse.)

All of this happens during the real life hour, and when the WU (World Update) hits at the beginning of the new hour, all you see is what's leftover from that. For example, you may have produced 8 logs, and another building turned those logs into chairs, and your shop sold them all, but all you'll see when the new hour hits is anything that wasn't used.