Unable to get to login page

• Just wondering whether there might be a problem with the game server at the moment. I haven't been able to get to the login page for over an hour, but the forum and portal are loading fine. I'm not having a problem on any other sites.

• i am online just fine ?(

use en.work.industrie-tycoon.de instead of en.game.---

if that still doesn't work, send an email to support@industrie-tycoon.de and let the admins know (what happened, browser type, company name, player id if you remember)

oh... and check the setting of your firewall if you have one.

good luck ;)

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• I wasn't able to reach the login page using the alternate address either. My firewall is currently disabled, so that can't be the problem. I went ahead and sent out that email to support.

It might be something as simple as a router problem somewhere between my computer and the game, for all I know. I'm not very knowledgeable on such things.

In the meantime, I'll keep trying to log in. My poor cafe is going to run out of materials. :P

Thanks very much for the reply. I'll cross my fingers! =)

• Well, the problem resolved itself for awhile, but it's happening again. I haven't been able to login all day.

It isn't a problem with the game itself (a reply from support confirmed that too). Probably a router problem or some other mysterious generic techy thing, and the game admin have no control over that, of course. There was a game I played on many years ago where people in certain areas frequently had difficulty logging in due to router problems in Seattle. So it may be a similar thing.

I know there's no help for it but to wait it out. Just to satisfy my curiosity, if anyone else is experiencing similar difficulty, please post a reply. I'm just wondering whether it's affecting people in a certain area. I'm in the Northeast part of the US, by the way - Pennsylvania.