• My production log says I'm overproducing tea and that there's 62 in storage. I had assumed that storage meant warehouse but maybe I'm just totally confused. There is no tea in either warehouse.

So...

Where is the tea?

Can I not sell the excess on the market?

If it's in some sort of storage that I can't access, then will it at least replenish the shop when the current inventory runs out?

• Ok... first you have 3 warehouses (raw goods, products, and export). Because you said "either", I wonder whether if you have checked all three.

The second point is that the storage column merely indicates in how many wu would your warehouse be full if you have overproduction (or in how many wu you stored goods would run out if you have underproduction). So 62 means you warehouse would be full in 62 wu, which translates into 8 unit of overproduction (assuming you have default capacity).

I think that what happened was that either the wu has not passed or you don't have the raw materials for your tea factory. I can't be sure but it looks that way, assuming your shop really didn't sell any... check the selling(income) column to make sure. Please also note that factories take raw material from raw goods warehouse and shops take roducts from products warehouse. If the goods were in the wrong warehouse, nothing would be sold or produced.

If that was not the case, Q16 in the newbies' faq should help you tackle this problem.

P.S. You should think before start looking... refer to how many you produce and why would there be 62 in storage (if that is even possible ~~)... don't just rely on the data from the production log. You need to process them to turn them into useful information!!

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

8 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• I appreciate the help, dktc.

You're right, three warehouses, sorry. I did check them all. I'm sure the WU wasn't the issue because I tried making and selling tea three times - each time I checked the results it was a few hours later. The cardboard was still sitting in the raw resources warehouse and no tea had sold in the shop.

I bought the appropriate number of tea bushes, double-checked the raw goods warehouse to be sure I had the right amount of cardboard ready, and also made sure the buildings were all activated properly.

BUT - I was surprised that when I buy the tea bushes, they don't show up in my warehouses like other resources would. I just assumed that it was set up differently for things purchased from the harbor. Should they be showing up there? The money was subtracted when I purchased them, so I just had to assume that was normal.

If that does sound normal, then I'll just have to try once more very carefully and see whether I can identify what's going wrong. Maybe I'm just making a simple newbie-ish mistake somewhere along the line.

• hmmm...

There was sort of a bug in the harbor in which when you enter the quatity number and mistakenly enter also a numerical (like "300\"), money would be deducted but you would not get anything :rolleyes: . I believe that that problem has been fixed by the admins several weeks ago so that probably isn't it

hmm...

When buing from harbor, make sure you select the right product (the green dot). Then enter the quatity and click the buy icon. After that you have to reconfirm your order. Then, the goods should be sent to your raw goods warehouse. Always double check after you bought something (from anywhere). If it is not there, notify an admin (Maikelcoke, Stdok, or John Walker).

I don't know what you mean by "appropriate number of tea bushes". If you mean the number the production log says you need (8?), that is only for 1 wu. In that case, tea would be produced for 1 wu and sold in the same wu in shop. If that is the case, when you go check again a few hours later, there would be no tea and no sales recorded in cafe (because only the most recent wu is shown).

Hope this helps ~~

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• Aha, that narrows the problem down a great deal, because I know the tea bushes never got to my warehouse. Thanks, dktc, that helps a great deal. I'll try it again once I have the cash for it and make absolutely sure it isn't some silly mistake on my part. Then if it happens again, I'll contact the admin. :)