• Some went wrong there yesterday with the Wu like sicherliche many received!! I wanted again thank to our Admins to say in particular at Thomas (Stdok), which it worried about it that it again runs, but I do not understand some players say it want to stop to play because times here and there small errors am!!! I believe einge forgotten that our Admins their spare time (to weekend times the whole night and all this for us do not forget that) for the game sacrifice!!!! and therefore once again large PRAISE to our Admins here by me and once again to the people said it to stop want because of such little things: ARE THEY NEVERTHELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are problems I some on-line games always and everywhere played and it already runs none always perfectly!!!!!!!!! I would be pleased if some also praise to express itself in this direction around ours admins to animate to continue

Sorry für die übersetzung aber ich kann nur schlecht englisch und das hat google übersetzt :-/

• I would like to thank our admin too. The nice and friendly support team (except maikel when he wants to hide something :P) here has helped me a lot in various occasions, esp. dok and firma. I am amazed at how much time they put into this game.

I am still in the dark about what happened yesterday... I was too out of it to notice anything abnormal :rolleyes: . However, hiccups are all part of a game (both on and offline) so I agree with Dirk that this should not be the cause of quiting.

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey