Buy to Product Warehouse

• When buy product from the market it automaticly goes to the Raw goos material part of the warehouse. ?(

It would be good to have the choice to send product to the Product Warehouse so it can be retailed in the shops. ;)

:( Otherwise, for each product you have to go back to the Raw material warehouse to transfer the goods which is a completly "non value added time" to use an Automotive Process expression.

• I do like it the way it is.

When my company gets bigger I sometimes have to buy large amounts of both raw goods and end products from the market...
    If I had to decide for each batch where it will be sent, this would either slow me down or I would be likely do do mistakes...

Frequently checking your warehouses also prevents you from overfilling them and it makes you notice "mislead" goods as well as price drops in the shops.

• On one hand, I like this idea... it could be helpful occasionally if I have to seperate ql goods (like for semi-finished goods). On the other hand, I agree with firma. If you add another page for selection, it would take forever to buy enough stuff. If you have 2 buttons on market, you would make mistakes and click the wrong one. (Considering players mistakenly upgrade / knock down buildings while wanting to visit them, this is quite possible :P ) I think most of the times, it doesn't matter where the goods are initially put. All you need is get into the warehouse and move them (except for ql seperation, which takes a bit more planning). And as firma has said, watching your warehouse is more useful than watching your financial statements in IT ;)

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• Zitat

Original von ChanaProd
    If there was 2 buttons, everything would be possible.

If you always have to do the selection between both after having bought the product, I agree, taht would be a loss of time.

Well, I agree. I would like two buttons while I am shopping. The optimum would be, that the two buttons are in the market place. There is one button with coins now. If there where two buttons, for example one with orange coloured coins and one with green coins, I would like it.

I can make very quick desicions. :D It slows ME down that I have to go into the raw material warehouse after shopping and showeling every single ware to the product warehouse. :D