Copper...what to do with it?

• Hello all!
    I have just built 5 copper miens but there is one problem...
    The prove for copper on the market is very low and I dont know what projucts I can make from copper.
    Can any one tell me what I can make from copper? (Im a beginer I dont have a lab and things like that)

• Copper ore is used to make copper wire at RL 9. That is, there is no use for it until you have got to the level. After that, there are plenty of uses.

As a newbie, you could either reset manually (under options page) or wait for a couple of days until we have our round reset.

FYI, you can find product information here:
    http://en.industrie-tycoon.de/products.html
    and product tree here
    http://en.industrie-tycoon.de/downloads.html

Oh... and you could ask questions in chat... the respond would be much qiucker (at least most of the time :rolleyes: )

Enjoy and good profit. ;)

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• Well, and you are still lucky that there are people who CAN use copper and buy yours.

Tomorrow, a new round is beginning and everybody will start at research level 0. That means, you should not touch any raw material that is only useful for people who have already researched.

You should not build a copper mine, a bauxit mine or a mine for precious metals. You will not make much money with raw materials, either. The best you can do is to plan at least one ready product and build only the buildings for the raw materials you need for it.

For example, if you want to produce wooden ladders, you only need a logging camp and a sawmill to get your raw material. =)

• Hey, Morgenstern, don't let out all the secret !! ;)

But yes, virtually no raw material will make you much profit at the beginning of a round, including and not limited to the above listed. And if you are thinking of iron ore, forget it. (Well, I may buy them from you if they are cheaper than producing on my own :P, which is usually the case ... but then you would not make any $$ :rolleyes: ) As for end products, one is usually not enough to keep a shop.

Okay... all secrets are out in the open :P

Oh... and "tomorrow", means tmr in germany. Refer to server time (CET) instead of whatever time zone you are in. For me, it is day after tmr the next round begins . ;)

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()