Automatic trading

• I propose a new feature called "auto-trading".

This is a trade like sending a product to another business. An example would be:

Business A sends 300 Cotton in month 2 to Business B for $15500 per unit.

The trade would have to be approved by both businesses.
    If there is not enough cotton, the trade is not performed.
    There are no penalties for an aborted trade.
    The trade is performed during the WU*.
    The trade would have the same overhead as a regular business to business trade.

I also propose that only one trade per month is allowed per business. This would keep the processing overhead low. It would also not disturb the game balance too much.

Walter

* The trade would probably be done after all other updates so that the goods are sent after the sender has manufactured the goods, but the goods arrive at the receiver too late for him to use the goods.

• "Automatic" i love it :D

Why playing a game and wasting time. Automatic would be nice.
    Why loggin in, if a script can do all things need to be done. Automatic would be nice.
    Why must i build up buldings myself? Automatic would be nice.
    Why must i set up my prices in shops? Automatic would be nice.
    Why ......... Automatic would be nice.

You see? :D

Therefore please do not use this little word "Automatic" in conjunctions with new features, or i must think of additional Why-Clauses and wasting time for it :D :D :D

This post is ment to be ironic, but should explain my attitude towards automation ;)

AND Yes,
    there are features which operate automatic, like the WU. But it's not necessary to include more of these things ;)
    AND we do not want them, too :D

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein