the store sales systems.

• the store system has spring sales, summer sales and etc. this should be changed to months. all the sale on the months in winter arent same and same for other systems. also there should be more "consumer" related things like discount coupons to increase sales or upgrade the store to look more interesting.

I run SK Inc. pretty good for a 14 year old.

"Things I say are not complaints, but suggestions or ideas." - Peter Bae (me!)

"Don't smoke!" - some1
    "Don't smoke, please." - Peter Bae, BE NICER

• Zitat

the store system has spring sales, summer sales and etc. this should be changed to months. all the sale on the months in winter arent same and same for other systems

This is wrong !!!
    Shops don't have equal sales on the diffrent summer month, or winter month, etc.
    Every WU the demand and distribution is recalculated and no player is getting the same piece of market shares than before.

Zitat

also there should be more "consumer" related things like discount coupons to increase sales or upgrade the store to look more interesting.

The "Shopping worth" is the equipment of your shop.
    It's representing the desirability of the shop.
    Global and "local" events will be a part of additional updates, of Industry Tycoon, which are currently in development.

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• then why does the shopping worth stay at 150? is it the max shopping worth you could get? if thats the case, that should get changed

I run SK Inc. pretty good for a 14 year old.

"Things I say are not complaints, but suggestions or ideas." - Peter Bae (me!)

"Don't smoke!" - some1
    "Don't smoke, please." - Peter Bae, BE NICER

• 150 is max.

And no, this won't be changed. There must be a limit and there is a limit ;)

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein