İdeas From TURKEY

• 1)Auto purchase

0f you add this, when the business in game become wider, it will be easy to rule the corp.

ex: Buy 0ron, Max Price 750, Stop when ware house is full for iron.

2)Price Graphs

Add this to create traders. Remove cost of sending entrepot.

3)Country Scores

List users according to their country too...

4)Only one land

Everybody has their own land. Remove it. Create a big land. Make it possible to buy everybody from there. More, factories and land should be resaleable.

5)Upgrades

Upgrades are not realistic. 0n order to improve steel production, I always have to pay more for 1 extra unit... Cost of 1 extra is 1, 2 is 3, 3, is 5... This is not realistic... 0Nvestment has to be same in order to produce more...

6)Credits

Create a bank. Make it possible to deposit money and check it. Make it possible to give credits. (For example, I gave money to bank for %5, bank gives it %7 to other corp etc...)

Thanks...

• -->6))

Good idea with a bank - somewhere to deposit excess cash..
    Though interests shouldnt quite be 5% on lending money to the bank, more like 0,005% or whatever seems realisticly..
    (Since: Giving a bank money, shouldn't be preferable over making a strong company - atm for example my company has a ROI of less than 1% - I'd actually be better off giving everything to a bank if the interest-rate is too high, that shouldnt be the goal of a bank)