Normal Price calculations

• I would like to propose some changes to way the Normal Price of a product is calculated.

First of all, more importantly, let's take a look at how things are done:

"The prices for the products are only preset at the beginning of a round.
    The normal price of a product is calculated by averaging the prices of all purchases done at the market during a year. This new normal price is then set in January of the next year. If no purchases are done during a year the normal price remains unchanged. Normal price is a minimum of 25% of a product’s production cost and has no ceiling limit.
    The minimum price is 75% of the normal price; the maximum price is 125% of the normal price."

I am ok with preset at the beginning of the round. But I am not ok with averaging of all purchases done at the market during a year. Two things: 1) a year in Industrie Tycoon is too fast. Most of all players don't connect every 12 hours or less. Then, with a small trade (just one, with 10 product, at the limit), you can change the normal price of a product and change the market dynamics. Some markets, you can be the most important seller of a product, but, if you do not connect every 12 hours, other people (sellers with less share market) could sell for well above or well bellow market price and change everything. So, I think the averaging could be done every 24 wu, so that way, a more stable price would happen. 2) I think the averaging could happen in classified adds that fulfill too. That would reflect real price too.

Other thing I would like to change too, is the floor and ceiling limits. I think 25% is too small. If the averaging price dynamics change, we would need more flexibility. I do not know what would the correct number.

And other thing too that confuses me too. If some one has a better QL product, it's product Normal price changes. That is good, but with that, changes the floor limits, and if you are in market with Supply>demand, you could be worse off with a higher QL product than 0 QL. Therefore, I think that if you have a better QL product, the floor should be at par with 0 QL product.

• 1) "change every 12 or 24 wu"
    and the speed-game? change only every 96 wu?

2) all trades will be change the "new normal" price
    market trades, classified ads, direct offers

If you change the range between min and max (example: 25% - normal price - 175%), you will have bigger changes of the normal price!

• 1) "change every 12 or 24 wu"
    and the speed-game? change only every 96 wu?

2) all trades will be change the "new normal" price
    market trades, classified ads, direct offers

If you change the range between min and max (example: 25% - normal price - 175%), you will have bigger changes of the normal price!

1) Every 24 hours.