Best Manufacturer And Best Vendor Scores

• It has been the subject of various other threads in the forums on how vendor and manufacturring scores are calculated. I think i understand this correctly and that it is your aggregate change in the M and V scores which dictates how many points you recieve every 24 hours once the high score tables update.

My request is therefore is this as the data must already exist could we have 2 extra columns in these tables which indicate the aggregate change and our relative points recieving position during each high score calculation period.

As for those of us who still havent yet got our heads around these tables, it would be a great aid.

Kind regards

Eddie

Ashby inc.

• Thanks,
    i am starting to understand it alot better now . from what i can see the value identifies the number of realtime wu points you have accrued since the last 24 hour high score update.

The arrows i think represent based on the current position in the table where the current accrued score will put you in the league of accrued wu points. for example at 10/125 world inc. (Manufacturer table has 20604 points and no arrow and they currently sit in first place in the main table) so the no arrow must indicate that they are still at position 1 in terms of accrued daily points and therefore will earn maximum points in the high score table for manufacturing.

where i am currently 34th in the manufacturing table and i have a downward arrow and 3810 points. in this case the arrow indicates that based on my accrued points i will finish lower in the table in terms of accrued score when it comes to calculating high score points.

Thanks again i hope i understood it correctly.

Kind regards

Eddie

Ashby Inc.