Future Ads/ Future Mkt offers

• I propose we add a page where we can schedule future transactions. I'd model it after the scheduled transactions in Quicken:

Place (two) (ads) every (wu) for (250) units of (steel) at (8,500) with ql (0).
    Starting (next wu) ending (never)

- or -

Place (one) (offer) every (two wu) for (100) units of (engines) for (20,000)
    Starting (8/144) ending (8/145)

- or -

Place (one) (offer) every (year) for (50) units of (cotton) for (15,000)
    Starting (12/144) ending (never)

I would expect these ads/offers would fail to post if you didn't have adequate warehouse space or product, or if you didn't meet the min/max price. Then you'd get an automatic message that would alert you to the failed attempt to post an ad.

-Dave
    One-Stroke (slow)
    No-Knots (speed)

• Well, it's not automatic buying that I'm proposing. It's automatically placing an ad or placing an offer. You still have to click to buy.

I still see how too much automation can compromise the game. I was just looking for a way to keep my company on more of an even keel. Since I buy a lot of stuff on the mkt, I have large swings in company value. Being able to automatically post ads would reduce my ROI variability and help with my high-score... I think.

-Dave