Beiträge von PlanoBR

Today the News from abroad world event was Paper. In less tham minutes 100% of the demand was fullfilled. Maybe would be good to limit the participation of each player to 50% or less of the total participation. In the other way this game will be about who logs most time... People who work and cant spend all day in game wont be able to even compete in events score.

Well... 2 per day because i think event manager can have so mutch relevance as vendor/roi/manufacturer scores.

We have 4 types of score: Best Roi (BR); Best manufacturer (BM), vendor (BV) and Best eventmanager (BE).

I will take Scheni for the exemple because he was the best high score of last round with out events by far.
    Overall: 18.584
    Event manager: 1.055
    Diference: 17.529 ([diference/3]: 5.843)
    Relevance of (BE) in total score: 5,67%
    BR+BM+BV= 94,32%

Stora with the higher score at Event manager and Overall
    Overall: 22.967
    Event manager: 7.208
    Diference: 15.759 ([diference/3]: 5.253)
    Relevance of (BE) in total score: 31,38%
    BR+BM+BV= 68,61%

Last round Sotra only won because of Event Manager. What is the ideal weight of Event manager in the overall score? After we anwser this question, we can awser your both questions by making a estimative of the total FT points to score the (%) of relevance desired and how many per day.

The News from abroad should be a factor to calculate the ideal weight of (BE) in the overall score.

My opinion is:
    - 30% for (BR), (BM) and (BV).
    - 10% for (BE)

We know that stora is a "point out of the curve" So the extimation of % that BE will have at OverallScore should consider this fact too. Maybe a corretion using the media of all the [BE/OVERALL SCORE] (idk how to explain this is other language...) DV+2 so we have a group of 95% of confiability.

I dont have more time to wright. I will finish in the evening.

Hope you guys can understand my poor english :D

Now i can do all the Types of forward transactions that I already research. I am at RL 17 and its avaliable for me the 1; 2; 3; 4!!!

Maybe we could limit the total transactions of each player per day! So people who work and cant stay online for mutch time could have more opportunity to do the FT too.