Set prices

• I would be useful to have the possibility to set the prices only for some(not for all) shops . Maybe by placing a button at the "Shops" category - "set prices for selected shops" (or something shorter) and then having another button in the shop.

• I certainly would use a feature that allows me to set the prices in several (but not all) shops at one time. The question is how best to implement it.

1. You suggest to highlight a few shops in the the "shops" or "buildings" page. Perhaps the "all settings" button could have functionality added. When you select several shops it opens a normal shop page but with a new button at the bottom of the page "set prices for selected shops".

2. Another way to be able to set the prices for several shops at one time to different values would be to add the price setting ability to the product overview page. Where the selling price is listed, change the display to a series of text boxes. You could then change the values in these boxes and click on a new "set prices for all shops" button on this page. This would be particularly handy when trying to figure out how much you can sell icebox for.

I think I like method #2 best. I'd use this feature most often for fixing shop SV, or for determining the price I can set for an oversold item. In both cases I'd only be setting one product type at a time, so method #2 offers the best visibility and flexibility.

-Dave
    One-Stroke (slow)
    No-Knots (speed)

• Ikea,

I just type a 9 in front of a price if I don't want the shop to sell it. So, I can sell knitting needles for 5373 all day long. But I won't sell any for 95373 :)

-Dave
    One-Stroke (slow)
    No-Knots (speed)

• I would be useful to have the possibility to set the prices only for some(not for all) shops . Maybe by placing a button at the "Shops" category - "set prices for selected shops" (or something shorter) and then having another button in the shop.

Its build in.
    In the buildinglist "shops" you have now a new button.
    Select before the shops.