Max selling price

• Quick question.

I'm producing logs. The lowest price in the market is 630 per unit. I wanted to sell them at 600, but the max price i'm allowed to sell them at is 560.

Why is this? What am I doing wrong? Surely I can sell them for more than that if others are. My QL is 0 but so are the others.

Many thanks

Jules

• For every product sold at the market there's a price range from min to max.
    This range is influenced by the sells in one year. Before the new year starts, the price range will be set from the old price +/- the influence of all transactions on the market in the last year. E.g.

The price will be set at 1/6 by the price from 1/5 +/- transactions from 1/5-12/5.

The new range can be equal, higher or lower. Logs are sold very cheap at the moment, so that the range falls every new year. Therefore you can only sell them at 560. The "high price" segment at the market are old positions from years with higher range, which cold not be sold yet.

• Ah, so all those logs at 630+ have been sitting around in export warehouses for a long while because the real trading price is lower... is that correct?

Thanks for the quick reply :)