Beiträge von discobob

Hi all,

was just wondering why the overall highscore doesn't always seem to update at the start of a new year.

out of geeky curiosity i write down my score and place to see if i improve (or by how much it appears ;)) and it doesn't always change yearly, despite it saying so in the rules. Has the code been changed?

Ta

:D

fair comments both but i need to pay for broadband replikant and NO!!! leguvan :)

It's terribly shallow of me, but i've been on the newspaper page 3 times (albeit in the wee hours of the morning) because of goodwill... and i like it lol.

If it helps, just after the 2pm GMT update i couldn't use the site. It's now 3.30pm GMT and i can again.

By the way, i'm now scarily hooked on this game so a) when is the nest WU anticipated and b) who should I name as being responsible should my real business fail due to IT and i need to sue someone to pay the morgage?

Many thanks

Jules

That does, thank you Kahla. I think i just saw the offers made and received section and didn't know how to make an offer but i guess that would be me forwarding a trade to another player who accepts or declines, and offers received when another player does the same back... funny, i've spent a bit of time trawling through the different sections trying to find an elusive Student Discount button :)

Thanks again

Jules

Hi there,

just wondering about the value (in the early stages at least) of increasing the size of your buildings compared to simply buying a new building. It seems the cost to increase production by, on the whole, 1 unit is far more than the cost of gaining 10 units with a new building.

I understand the point of it when you start reaching your max building limit, but early on is it pointless expanding a buildings size? and if not could someone point out why?

Thanks

Jules

Ah, so all those logs at 630+ have been sitting around in export warehouses for a long while because the real trading price is lower... is that correct?

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Quick question.

I'm producing logs. The lowest price in the market is 630 per unit. I wanted to sell them at 600, but the max price i'm allowed to sell them at is 560.

Why is this? What am I doing wrong? Surely I can sell them for more than that if others are. My QL is 0 but so are the others.

Many thanks

Jules

Hi all,

firstly congratualtions on engaging my interest with your game (no small feat I have to say). I'm looking forward to working it out and playing.

Ok, so i've read the manual and looked at the FAQ post, but i'm not sure how to make an offer on something in the market other than sending a PM.

Some goods are being sold to expensively to make it work and i was hoping there was an automated way of me sending an offer to that player and seeing if they will accept it.

I'm guessing there is but i just can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Jules