Buy Fabric Cheaper than Cotton

• I don't understand it, but here's how it is. Cotton QL 42 is selling on the market for 26,000 but my fabrics QL 42 are languishing on the market at 24,000. I've set up to sell a lot of high ql fabrics this round but I'm having trouble finding buyers.

So here's your notice. If you've been buying ql 42 cotton, why don't you shut down your factories and save some money buy buying ql 42 fabric for less?

-Dave
    One-Stroke

PS for your planning purposes, I'm currently making 80 fabric/wu. I expect the quantity to rise, but not the price!

Also, if you want to set up your production to take advantage of mine, I can send the fabric directly to you instead of to the market.

• OK, I think I've found a happy place for ql 42 fabric. I am now making 100/wu and will be putting it on the market for 19,999.

People buying this cotton should be able to make good money making furry pets, summer clothes, and work clothes.

Let me know if you'd like be to supply the fabric directly to you instead of sending it to the market.

-Dave
    One-Stroke