New Feature :Stock market

• A stock market for every player to gather capital . :D
    All data base on existing Profit margin,Company Value,ROE,SuDe and the player's position from Highscores list....etc :)

The Capital stock of every player is equal .The value of stock is 1.00.

support? :evil:

• Various forms of stock market have been discussed in the chat channel from time to time. Granted your suggestion does not involve players buying the stock, there are still a couple of major concerns.

1. If you calculate the data based on Profit margin, company value, market share,... the big companies would be the ones benefiting from this system. Some would argue that the "status quo" do not need anymore help, and that the gap between the wealthy and poor should not be widen anymore than it is now.

2. If you use data from Highscore list, it does not reflect the business size, and potential. The manufacturer and vendor scores are particularly irrelevant to investment decisions by investors.

I am not saying that I oppose this suggestion, but rather, I am pointing out the challenges behind implementing it. The above issues should be resolved before the feature is add. If not, it could result in being another bank.

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey