Money Conversion

• Hello I'm new to this game and i am so confused. Is the money shown when you set your prices shown in german marks. if so how can i convert this money into us dollars so i can know how much i am making and selling my products for.

Also how do i sell my products in my grocery store. Please help thanx.

• Hello,

No, the money shown is simply money. Different players have given it different names (eg. itcoin, *their company names* :rolleyes: ... etc). You don't need to convert anything because the same amount is used throughout the whole system. Due to the free nature of the game, all the $ you "make" are virtual figures. You can't cash the $ you make (if that is what you are going at~~). It wouldn't make a difference whether you see them as US$, German Marks, Japanese Yen, British Pounds, or whatever :rolleyes: .

As for selling products, basically get the products (produce them or buy them) and put them in the product warehouse. Set the price of the products in the shop and they should sell automatically (if the price is right).

And please read the manual if you plan on playing this game. It can be found in portal>download.

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• lol... ok, so...

It wouldn't make a difference whether you see them as US$, Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pounds, or whatever :rolleyes:

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey