• i have done some research on raw materials and products...but they don't show up as a ql...

also, when i finished a group of ql's, i demolished the research (due to cost restraints)....is the ql supposed to stay w/the product even tho i have demolished the r/d center?

i build another one, to see if it wud bring back the ql from previous r/d center, but nothing.....i have researched again a few items for ql, but it still shows me a ql 0....

X(

• but it lost a ql somewhere? i had some research done prior but after the research was complete....i tore it down because of the funding lvl needed to keep it up...when i did that, i noticed all my ql's went to 0....i have built a new r/d fac for ql and have incr those lvls accordingly...but nothing from previous...i have noticed that my beer product does not show up as a ql yet!...

• is it possible that i can't see my own ql's?...i can see someone else's when i purch there product...wish i cud see that prior to purch that product/material...