Market pricing for cotton and fabric

• It seems strange to me that I can sell cotton QL0 for $19423 on the market, but I the maximum price I can sell fabrics QL0 is $18539.

Is this just a result of the different ways to calculate raw product and produced product costs?

• This is not about market prices.

This is a limitation in what values I can set in the Forward Goods screen.
    This game screen does not allow me to sell fabric at a higher price than the maximum price of cotton. The game will reject my attempt at selling at the prices I want to charge.

Are you telling me that some people use these game limitations as part of a strategy?

• Do you want to sell fabrics higher than cotton, right?

As fabrics is made of cotton, you think that something is wrong, don't you?

I suggest you re-read the manual at pricing.

"The prices for the products are firmly given only when starting.
    The average of the prices of all in the course of a yearly assumed offers and/or purchases on the market of a product, results in a new standard price in January of the following yearly. As far as there are no purchases and/or offer acceptance, the stan-dard price is resumed. The minimum price is 75% of the standard price, the maxi-mum rice corresponds 125% the standard price."

Sell a little portion of fabrics at maximum price and next year, it will increase standard price and therefore max price.

Or, buy all fabrics you can and sell it when it becomes more expensive, but at your own risk.