Quality 5 but....

• i researched quality for wine 5 just now..i checked my factory it says "max quality is 5"
    then i didnt leave any wine in my storehouses..then the wine was produced
    but its QL = 1..why?
    when they produced there were not any wine to be mixed up..
    why this happens?

• my glasses and grapes have no quality..in the factory it says "quality 5" but when they are produced the quality 1
    why?
    to have 5 quality must they have 5 quality too?
    is it a rule?
    thx for help

• Manual:
    "The buildings produce then according to product of this quality. If raw materials are needed for the subsequent treatment, then the quality of the developing product is the average of the quality of the raw materials and the investigated quality of the product. The quality is limited to the quality of the product which can be manufac-tured.
    Ex.: a raw material is needed
    Quality of the raw material 100 and quality products 20 which can be manufactured
    Thus the average 60 would there however be, the maximum of the final product only 20 is, is the result also 20. In the warehouse would be calculated about a change of stock the means the quality ascertains. Calculation basis is quantity and quality the in the warehouse existing products and quantity and quality of the access. It becomes close to it always rounded."

glasses ql 0 + grapes ql 0 + wine ql 5 => (ql 0 + ql 0 + ql 5) / 3 => ql 1,33333 =>round ql 1
    glasses ql 10 + grapes ql 0 + wine ql5 => (ql 10 + ql 0 + ql 5) / 3 => ql 5