New moderator

• Hello,

for our english forum we have a new moderator. His nickname is "Nadija" and comes from Denmark.

Welcome in the Industry Tycoon support team and thanks for your time. Nadija will be also the webmaster for our english homepage.

Kind regards
    Maikel

• Thanks for the introduction Maikel,

Yes, Nadija that is me.

If you have any questions (and are not that strong in German;))
    Feel free to write me, either by PM in this forum, or you can also ask me ingame if you want to. (Company: IE Capitol)

As for my records, I can say that I have a long history of online gaming (mostly non-graphical, like this) on the back. And through this, I have aquired quite extended english skills. I am also currently studying Advanced Computer Science at the local Acadamy.
    (Hence skills in HTML/Web Programming, Information and Web Systems Designing.. etc.)

I hope through my skills and expertise to be able to help the IT Support- and Administrator staff with their quest to extend and increase the experience that the English speaking players have of IT.

Again. If you have any comments/corrections for anything or simply have some ideas as how to increase the forum-experience - contact me directly here by a PM, or ingame.
    - I am your link to the german developers!