Beiträge von Frankie

I disagree, I only have a basic setup for manufactoring and have been reseraching QL Constantly. I havent been playing long so I'm not planning on ending the game on a high ranking position. What I am trying to do is gain QL so I can get a good start for the next round. The interset rate is very low compared to investing the money in upgrading and changing production. I think that this will allow players to reserach RL quicker and I dont think this is a problem since more researched products affects supply and demand which greatly affects players profits.

I think this would make the game better for newer players as they will be able to progress slightly quicker. I also think that people that have been playing longer will have a tougher game as a new element means new statagys.

you can deposit 5,000,000 in the bank which earns monthly interest between 1 - 2.5% (I think its between these amounts from what I've observed).

Thanks Berkei, thats cleared the trading questions.

But still what about the Platform, What is its purpose? It just looks like extra expensive storage spare.

Another question is about interest from the bank on deposited money. I've noticed that it varies, but I cant see why.

Any Ideas?

Hello again, I have a few more questions;
    What does the platform do in the warehouse section?

I've also noticed in the classifed ads section their is a button that says "to deliver", I think this means that you dont pay a delivery cost, but how do you set an ad so the person placing the ad pays the delivery cost?

How are delivery costs worked out? Is it the same percentage when selling to the market, transfering to another player and placing a classifed?

Hi,
    Are the notes Kept in the notes section kept after the reset? (Not the hourly Wu, but after the big reset).

One more thing while I'm here, I've got my farms yearly production equal to the consumption rate. But one of the Zero's is orange. Is this a tiny decimal shortful or just a minor glitch.

Thanks

Does anyone want copper ore very cheap. I produce 22 units/WU, but dont need it. I can sell at the minimum price possible. My Company is Tradeuk. If anyone is interested please pm me in-game or on this forum.

I can do copper wire but I'll have to build the factory and sort a price.

So if you want 1 extra space on your map let me know.

I understand about using the production log, but i have to keep switching between the 2 pages. Also as my memory is so bad and I have loads of products in the warehouse it takes time to do it.
    As I'm newish to the game my over/under production is fluctating quite a bit as I increase my building and product range. So what I need to keep and sell varies. But there are a few products that are stable. I think it would just be easier to lock these products so i cant sell them.
    But then again im just being lazy 8|

By the way stdok, you rock!! :thumbup:

In my warehouses there are two main types of products.

The first are over produced items, which mostly get sold on the market.

The second are products that I need to store to fill production or sales needs when upgrading buildings. or products that i cant produce and need to buy on the market.

What I'd like is some "lock" icon, so I can differentiate between products I want to keep, and overproduced items I want to sell. Just to make it a bit easier when looking at the warehouse. so i dont sell something I need.

I like this idea, I'd like to see copper wire used more aswell. But if your going to bring environmental issues into it; perhaps players over a certain level have to watch how much polution they create. losing points if polution reaches a certain level. But not so much that it becomes a major part of the game, just so much that every now and again you need to build a windfarm or hydro plant.

Hi all, I cant seem to get my graphics pack to work.
    I have unzipped it, set the location in options (and double checked its the right path), set the "Use graphics pack" on the login page. But when the game comes on the images are blank.

I use Chrome as my browser, are there any setting I need to allow them to work?

EDIT: One more minor thing while im here, in Chrome any links I have used before, (buildings, bank etc) turn purple. Not a major problem but still a pain in the backside. Any help is always appricated helpful. :)

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while since anyone has posted on this forum but I have a question. Does the research Level (RL) stay after reset, I see that QL does but cant find anything about RL.

Thanks in advance.